Tested and Approved by you!

I simply LOVE to hear that you have tried out one of my recipes, and what you thought about it. It is seriously one of the highlights of my life! After all that is what this blog is all about, so DO try them, post them on your blog ( do add a link to my recipe post please!) and DO let me know what you and your family thought about them. Of course good comments would make me happier, but especially if you didn't like it, I would love to know what you didn't like or what went wrong, so that I can also learn.
To keep track of this precious feedback, I have created a new page called Tested recipes and I will also regularly do blog posts featuring all those who took the time to write in :)

If you would like to add something you made from my blog I would be thrilled if you could leave a comment with a link to your blog post ( if you have blogged it) or you could mail me on magpiemails AT gmail DOT com or message me on facebook or twitter Photos would be wonderful, but would be great even just to hear that you tried it and what you thought, any additions or changes that you made .. 


Divya tried my Mom's recipe for Syrian Christian Ishtoo or stew in coconut milk and you can hop on over to her lovely blog Easycooking to read what she thought.


IMG_3949_picnik
(The picture above is from Divya's blog)


Here is my quick and easy chicken curry in coconut milk made by Yogitha 




(The picture above was sent by Yogitha)


Here is what she had to say: "... it turned out well and I luvd the taste :) managed to get some compliments from my family too ...all thanks to you :))))"


Jo from New Zealand tried my eggless, butterless one bowl vegan banana cake:


"... it was FANTASTIC! We added choc chips so could have reduced the sugar slightly. Butter and free range eggs are SO expensive here that home-baking is not very cost effective, HOORAY for recipes like this! Thanks so much :)"

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea and such a great compliment when others enjoy your dishes.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and encourage me to keep blogging! Thanks for visiting and taking time to leave me a message :)