Easy Chicken Masala Fry

Ingredients
  1. Pieces of chicken ( if using frozen chicken, please thaw) 
  2. Chilli powder
  3. Turmeric powder
  4. Garam Masala powder
  5. Salt
Method
  1. Once you have thawed the chicken ( either overnight in the fridge or in the microwave), cut them up into bite sized pieces ( I just use shears) rub some salt, chilli powder turmeric powder and garam masala powder onto the pieces.
  2. Keep in the fridge for some time.
  3. Keep the pieces outside for a little while before serving time for it to reach room temperature.
  4. Fry the pieces in a tava with a little oil and turn the pieces over once the side has turned brown.
  5. Drain the oil and soak pieces in tissue or a cloth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rose,

    i just took part in an event on Kerala Kitchen, and realised u were a part of it. You have a lovely blog here, hats off to u! I started a blog a month ago, and it's growing slowly. I have also made a chicken fry recipe on my blog. Do chk it out n let me know wat u think! Happy to be following u!

    neetustastytreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and encourage me to keep blogging! Thanks for visiting and taking time to leave me a message :)