Just pictures :)

Yes I have been missing in action :( Just wanted a short break, which became a little bit longer than intended, but I'm back! So what's news with you all? For one, the most significantly for me I got my very first DSLR from the awesome husband and am spending as much time as I can learning how to use it! I have been cooking, baking and shooting pictures by the hundreds, just not blogging which I plan to catch up on stat, with something very exciting coming up in my next post :)

Here are some pictures I took (and the recipes will come soon, I promise! ) I have a lot to learn and am trying to wean my self away from the auto settings so any tips or advice you all have to share will be very much appreciated!

Peaches

Beetroot and Potato Gratin

                                                Bell pepper, peas and potatoes coconut curry 

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the new camera! :) Im waiting for my copy of Plate to Pixel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new camera! My friend Courtney has a great blog to help people learn how to use the manual settings on their cameras. Check it out http://www.clickitupanotch.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Sarah am sure your pics will be even more awesome soon! Kirsten thank you so much for sharing the link,will check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and encourage me to keep blogging! Thanks for visiting and taking time to leave me a message :)